Our attention is particularly focused on the orphans and the poorest of the poor; for this reason we started our activity in the poorest country in the world, Burundi. Here we have brought forward and concluded three projects:
Active projects are:
- TANZANIA “BUILDING THE SCHOOL CAMPUS OF MAPINGA AND THE DISPENSARY“: to guarantee the right to education and health; in collaboration with the Carmelite Sisters of Santa Teresa del Bambin Gesù and Il Battito che Unisce Onlus;
- CONGO “MAPENDO HOUSE“: in Butembo, in the north of Kivu, a home for street children and youngsters, orphans and abandoned, by Sister Judith Mafuoa;
- KENYA “MICROALLEVING PROJECT OF CAPRINI AND OVINI“: in the Magarini district, in collaboration with Piccolo Elefante Onlus;
- EDUCATION TO DEVELOPMENT: educational initiatives for children and adults;
- REMOTE ADOPTIONS: a gesture of solidarity that allows an orphaned child or in difficulty to receive help and assistance in his country of origin; ON THE
- TERRITORY: small interventions to support poor families and fight against waste.