Acts of love are acts of peace! (Holy Teresa of Calcutta)
AID FOR LIFE is a non-profit organization committed since 2008 in the fight against poverty.
The association, secular and apolitical, is based on universal principles of tolerance and respect for others, especially if poor, miserable, destitute or in conditions of physical, mental or health difficulties.
We identify ourselves in:
- FRIENDSHIP, JOY, HOSPITALITY
- LISTENING, RESPECT, EMPATHY
- SHARING, INTERACTION, INTERCULTURALITY
- EXPERIENCE, SOLIDARIETY, VOLUNTEERING
- COOPERATION, SUSTAINABILITY, JUSTICE
- EDUCATION, DEVELOPMENT, PEACE